Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Real Madrid v Mallorca (Match Report)

Real Madrid are the Champions of Spain in Backham's last game with the team. They will for sure miss him. I bet they wish he was staying considering his current form. I bet everyone is eating their words and actions after throwing Becks under the bus, including England's coach Steve McClaren. I wish the FA would fire him for ever doubting Beckham. I mean all Becks did was be one of the best England captains of all time, the sole reason they did anything in the 2006 World Cup and the sole reason why they are back in contention in the UEFA Euro 2008.
Yet all Beckham does is act with class. When they call him to play he plays and his play speaks more than words could. I hope McClaren realizes what an idiot he is and thanks Beckham for saving his job. Go David Beckham.

No comments: