Sunday, June 17, 2007

Greg Oden is a smart guy


According to Sports Illustrated, Ohio State center who is likely to be drafted by Seattle or Portland, told everyone what he knows about the Pacific Northwest:

"I know it rains a lot. I know it's close to L.A., and I love that. I want to go to L.A. and go to the beach."

Man, I don't want to talk a bunch of crap, but I guess this guy didn't take geography class in his one year of college. Being that the closer of the two cities (Portland) is about 1,000 miles North of L.A. I don't think Oden will be in Malibu on a regular basis. Good lord, thank god he has an incredible natural talent that will make him millions. Wow Greg Oden, all I can say is wow. Although this is one of the most ignorant, idiotic comments I've read in awhile, I can't wait to see him play in the Western conference. And he said he would've rather been a dentist. Maybe Oden should understand the concept of space and time before he tries to give someone a root canal.

No comments: