Thursday, October 11, 2007

Winslow vs. Porter

And the girly feud continues... and we all know that Kellen Winslow is a "f*****' soldier man."

"He's a receiver, really," Joey Porter said. "He's not a tight end, because he's not going to block anybody. If you ask me who's going to win the Joey Porter-Kellen Winslow battle: Me."

On Thursday, Winslow shot back -- kindly.

"I think Joey Porter needs a hug," Winslow said, smiling. "He's so angry, man."

"It really hasn't been a war," Porter said Wednesday. "It's been one-sided. I've never lost to him. It's like me picking on my little brother."

Now Winslow... "I'm not into the individual-battle thing," he said. "It's a team thing. We're 2-3 and they're 0-5 and we're looking for a win. He doesn't have to worry about me. He should be worried about the team concept. They're 0-5 right now."

AWWW SNAP!

"I'm sure he will," Winslow said. "The only reason I did that [offer the handshake] last year was to give our team some confidence and get them going a little bit. But again, I'm not worried about Joey. He's not even their best player." (Porter didn't accept his handshake last year, by the way)

"You know what?" Winslow said. "He would probably be a great teammate. But he's not on our team, so it doesn't really matter."

Well at least there is one reason to watch the Browns vs. Dolphins, I guess. Thank god Joey Porter is still jawin' when the Dolphins are 0-5, what a guy, that is fantastic.

No comments: