Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ron Artest on KG and Tim Duncan

Now that KG is back in the news, I thought I would bring back this memorable quote from none other than, yes, Ron "hit the wrong guy in the face" Artest.

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."
-Ron Artest

All things aside, now that KG is on the Celtics along with Ray Allen, Boston is an immediate contender in the Eastern Conference and I expect them to actually be in the finals... but you know where my heart is at... GO SPURS GO! And yes, it is good that KG is as far away from T-Dunc as possible because you know, Tim Duncan is a p.i.m.p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright Aaron, you are getting info from Ron Artest. You got his album too?