Monday, July 2, 2007

Michelle Wie withdraws

Oh man... Michelle Wie don't make me bring back this...

That's right Wie... you look like Dr. Beeker.

Maybe that's why you with drew form the 2007 U.S. Women's Open... or maybe you should take some time off go home and do high school stuff... or stay one of the biggest jokes in sports... it's whatever... anyways... This is what happened...

Wie, who shot a first-round 82, was at 6-over through the back nine when she sent her tee shot on No. 1 into the left rough. Immediately after striking her second shot, she approached USGA personnel and walked off the course. "I just kind of woke up, and it was really sore," Wie said. "But it was OK. It held up. ... I tweaked it. And then after that it kind of went downhill. I don't remember hurting this much again."

Well it's official... I hate her... she doesn't even have a concept of space and time. Well, I know it's a shame I think she's a golf annoyance, but it's true... she is way too immature for the game... "I mean oh my god I like sooo hurt my wrist so I can like not play anymore, I don't remember hurting this much again." Please do us all a favor and go enjoy a normal 17 year old's summer life and sleep until noon and work at sonic, actually you might hurt yourself with skates on.... Just please go awhile for at least a couple of years... It is really sad that the only reason anyone talks about Women's golf is to make you a huge irrelevant joke....

No comments: