Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eva... please don't talk

The blogs today are going crazy today after Eva Longoria said something about Tony Parker... this is via truehoop and dallasbasketball.com... ohhh it's a surprise that a Dallas basketball blog misconstrued someone's words to make a San Antonio Spur's player look bad.

The actress admits it's tough watching her husband play for the San Antonio Spurs - because she never knows when he's really hurt, and when he's acting. She says, "Sometimes he acts to get the flagrant foul or, to sell the foul more, he'll throw himself on the floor and really play it up more than what it is. "I really don't know what the difference is so I'm like, 'Stop laying on the ground if you're not hurt. Just get up!' He's like, 'Honey, I have to stay on the ground sometimes.'

I don't think she was saying that he he flops, but I think she was just saying that she gets nervous when he goes down because she thinks he might be hurt... oh well all I know is that if Devin Harris of the Dallas Mavericks had a famous wife she couldn't bare to watch all of his great acting

No comments: