Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Quotes

"Growing up means giving up everything that makes you happy"
- Marge Simpson

"When I met David Beckham I didn't know whether to shake his hand or lick his face”
-Robin Williams

"I've always believed that paradise will have my favorite beer on tap”
-Rudyard Wheatley quotes

"With or without Vick, Atlanta's Atlanta, ... It's not Michael Vick that we have to beat. It's the Atlanta Falcons.”
-Fred Thomas

"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.”
-Dave Barry quotes

"My message to (commissioner) David Stern is get some people in there that understand the game and don't try to take over the ... game because people pay good money to see good athletes play.”
-Shaq

"I think that David Stern is probably the greatest commissioner that any sport has ever had in the history of this country.”
-Bill Russell

"No matter if you like Barry Bonds or not, he has a lot of guts to be going through what he's going through right now."
-Donald Trump

No comments: